Have you ever wanted to become a Master Gardener? Applications are now being taken for the next class--January 3 is the last day to request an application, and deadline to submit is Jan. 15. Click here for more information.
Meantime pick up some seeds and seedlings that the MGs have lovingly planted up for you
- Mesclun mix -- a selection of salad greens that you can divide into separate plants or just grow, cut, and watch them grow again.
- Braising greens -- a mix of brassica greens that work wonderfully in a stir fry
- Siberian Kale -- the super food that everyone loves
- Rainbow Chard -- as beautiful to look at as to eat
- Arugula -- you like it spicy? This is your plant
- Bok Choy -- speaking of stir frying...also delicious braised
- Baby Spinach -- lovely little leaves of iron-richness
- Italian parsley -- this is the flat leaf variety
See you at the Green Tent!