|Honeylove launched the urban beekeeping initiative at the MVCC Green Tent|
|Thanking Councilmember Bill Rosendahl at City Hall for passing the ban on plastic bags|
Joseph Treves, Christopher McKinnon and Sherri Akers
Your support is driving significant change in the City of Los Angeles on environmental issues. Here's an update on the policy motions that the MVCC has passed for the Green Committee and the progress they have made.
Thank you Mar Vista for your incredible team work!
- Bill Rosendahl moved this forward this week with this notice and motion -
- We are still working on this! Updates to follow.
- This needs continued outreach and effort. We are working with LA Beyond Coal to continue to move forward. See progress below in update on Feed In Tariffs!
- The LADWP has a pilot program on Feed in Tariffs in place and is accepting applicants now! If you own commercial or multi unit residential property, please apply.
- This passed and went into effect this month! This will make a HUGE difference in protecting our watersheds.
- This was approved by the LA City Council this week!
- On June 7th, the Expo Board of Directors voted unanimously to approve the motion introduced by Councilmember Koretz to landscape Phase Two of the Expo Line with California Native Plants "to the fullest extent possible along the alignment."